If you are flying into Stuttgart, then the bus is the easiest way to get to Tuebigen. Please see below for instructions from Stuttgart Airport to Tübingen main bus/train station:
- Leave the airport and take a right toward the Stuttgart Airport Busterminal (SAB). It is a 6-min walk.
- Take the shuttle “Linie 828” (“Airport Sprinter”) in the direction Tübingen central train/bus station.
- The bus runs every 30 min on weekdays; every hour on weekends (click here to see the bus schedule).
- Tickets (7,15 Euro) can be purchased from the bus driver (To “Tübingen Hauptbahnhof”).
- The bus ride takes about 1 hour.